Skip to navigation

Archive for the 'The Gimp' Category

Gimp: combining two images

Tuesday, January 29th, 2008

See this post on the gimp-user mailing list.

How to pixelise a picture area in the Gimp

Monday, September 3rd, 2007

The most common use of this is to blur faces in photographs. Select area, then Filters → Blur → Pixelise.